Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Triple Kill OF 08 Oct..

I Cant Believe That my 1st post will be such a sad post .....October 08..
Lets Share my Killing With u guys!!

1st Kill ..
My 3 month long hair has been pawned by 1 of cute BristleBack(Teacher) in the sch!!This Asshole has a nick!!GIANT!!i guess sentosarian who read my blog know which idiot is that!!I cant Even get a photo for my hair!!i will revenge after spm!pokai u wait and see!

2nd kill ..
my chest pain occur again...i dun wan to do surgury arhhhh...today when pj also play till beh song...hope there's nothing bad happen to me lar...spm is very near d!!

3rd kill ..
1 bad news had happen in my friend gang....2 of my best friend in gang argue about some small thing..i cant believe it...those 2 who argue is the fei zai and the 100 meters runner in our gang...hope they will settle themselve down lar...

Written 6:18 pm

No comments: