Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bad Luck and Weird Feelings

Friday, 21/08/09 0:30am. MidNight

I felt that bad and weird things keep happening on me. Past 3 days, on 17/08/09, 8:00pm..i had an car accident again..a chain accident that involve 6 car..no comment abt this car accident..but before the car accident..i was having a terrible traffic jam In MRR2(highway) heading back home from Tar College..and during the traffic jam, i was chatting with Yip hoong..but suddenly, my mind keep telling me that i will hav an accident very very soon..i dunno y da image of the car accident keep appearing inside my mind that time..Then, it really happen in the few minutes after i drop Yip Hoong on Sungai Besi Lrt Station..issit something bad going to happen to me again?..In Chinese Calender, this month is the Hungry Ghost Festival..No comment..but to all my fellow reader and friends..Always Be Alert on everything that u do..Meanwhile, Please Return Home as early as u can..My Advice..

1 comment:

⊱Peiyi⊰ said...

o.O take care... go bai shen more.. lol..