Sunday, September 27, 2009

To MR ...

28/09/09, Monday, 14:57 , Noon

TO: MR...

First of all..Sorry for the Late Update.. =)..
i truly realize something now..i tot it's just my own imagination all the time...
But now everything make sense and i believe my sense are true..
I don't wanna declare who are u and hope u know that i always act dumb is becoz of i respected u..I noe i might did something that makes u unhappy..IF this little thing really bother u all the time then i would like to apologize..This is how i behave like, i always tease people but in joking way and OFCOURSE NO OFFENSE..I Just enjoy laughing around and makes people laugh thats all =) This Makes People Enjoy Sticking With me And also People Hate Me.

To me, i learned things from u.. that's y i respect u..and make sure u always remind ur self of..respect people before people respect YOU..

Still..i treat u as a worthy friends, and i hope i at LEAST get some respect from YOU..

P/S : I noe it's rude writing about someone in da blog..Sorry, it's one of the way for me to express my feeling through =)

No comments: